Playa Las Comadres is a wonderful beach to establish a homestead as it offers a rural feel while only a 15
min. drive to Las Tablas on a beautifully paved winding country road. Its many unique benefits include:
- The land is irrigable via a natural subterranean aquifer, allowing virtually any species of fruit and vegetation to
- Several species of fish abound off the coast including red snapper, tuna, and lobster.
- Local farmers are friendly and willing to barter for other goods such as beef, pork, and freerange poultry.
- The development area boasts a 180 degree unobstructed view of the Pacific
- Views of the mountainous continental divide highlands from your front porch.
- There is a constant oceanic breeze which picks up significantly at night.
- Northeastern exposure with the sun rising above the water
All lots have elevations with unobstructed views of the waterfront. The beach is shallow at both high and low tides, making it safe and enjoyable for families and nonswimmers.