- Easy to reach: 5 hours direct from Toronto Pearson and a daily 6 hour direct flight from LAX
- Panama uses the US dollar as its currency
- Natural diversity: beaches, pristine waters, lush forests and mountains
- Learn to plant fruit trees and vegetables for a change of pace or turn your lot into an organic garden.
- Tropical climate year-round without risk of hurricanes
- Established and expanding infrastructure including a National Bus System, a Panama City bus system and Latin America’s first
underground Metro, International Banking, domestic airlines, safe drinking water.
- New property developments in Panama City include The Panamera, Waldorf Astoria, The Trump Ocean Club, and Biomuseo; and the
incredible must see tourist destination of Casco Viejo (old Panama City).